You may not notice it, but civil engineering is all around us, from the pipework that supplies water to our homes to the roads and railways that enable us to travel safely. You’ll also use ten or more electrical devices today that, without civil engineering to design and build power stations, wouldn’t even exist!
Here at Blue Sky Consulting Engineers, we design the environments that underpin our lives; from roads and bridges to drainage systems and power stations.
We conceive, construct, maintain, and manage infrastructure projects and systems in both the public and private sectors.
Civil Engineering Services
Our range of civil engineering services include:
- Foundation design. We ensure that foundations meet design specifications and can support the structures built on them. We use state-of-the-art technology to determine the capacity of foundations to accommodate differential settlement and withstand environmental loads.
- Drainage design. We assist with managing surface water, implementing drainage strategies, network modelling, and flow assessments. Our evaluations can help you avoid flooding and better manage water, both now and in the future.
- Road design. Our engineers work with multiple stakeholders to ensure effective road design. We help plan road paths, provide designs for curvatures in plains and elevation, and add extra width on bends.
- Rail design. Our specialists help with rail design, ensuring correct gradient, elevation, and ballast materials.
- Feasibility studies. With a feasibility study, you can find out whether a proposed development is practical. Our studies provide impartial advice and evidence that lets you decide whether you should go ahead with a project or not.
- Designing and building retaining walls. Our experts allow you to determine the ideal specifications for retaining structures.
- Bridge design. With us, you can calculate whether your bridge is sufficiently strong to bear anticipated loads, and which style of bridge is most suitable to your application.
- Structural inspections. Cracks in the wall, sagging roofs, and subsidence can all be signs of serious structural problems. Our engineers, however, can conduct in-depth evaluations to determine the extent of the damage, if any.
- And more. Please speak to us about any civil engineering design issue for expert guidance and support.
Choose Blue Sky Consulting Engineering Today For Civil Engineering
Civil engineering is an enormous domain that encompasses roads, railways, transportation infrastructure, sewage treatment, environmental infrastructure, industrial infrastructure, parks, and bridges. At Blue Sky Consulting, we offer comprehensive support across all these domains and more, providing you with the support and information you need to bring plans to fruition.
Here’s why our clients love what we do:
No two civil engineering projects are the same. That’s why we offer tailored solutions, customised to your needs. We consult with you on a wide variety of projects and use our broad expertise to provide you with insightful advice.
We believe in using the latest tools to determine the feasibility, structural integrity and sustainability of projects. Our engineers use quality engineering services, including CAD.
We offer a quick turnaround on all infrastructure projects, providing the calculations and reports you need fast.
Qualified Team With Experience
Finding a group of engineering professionals with the expertise to provide solutions across a wide variety of domains is a challenge, but that’s what we offer here at Blue Sky Consulting. Our highly experienced engineers work alongside you to deliver results faster. The depth of expertise that we offer is second to none.
Contact Us For Civil Engineering Today
When planning a large civil engineering project, you can’t afford to take chances. Fortunately, with Blue Sky Consulting Engineers by your side, you don’t have to. Our team gets to work on your plans fast, providing feasibility assessments and creating designs that will work in the real world. We work with multiple stakeholders, ensuring that everyone is on the same page and remains compliant.
Contact us today to discuss your civil engineering project – no matter the size and scope, we can help!
`If you need engineering advice that’s both comprehensive and straight-forward, get in touch with our team today, for an informal chat or a no obligation quote.
Phone: 0330 1331594
Hamilton House, Mabledon Place, London WC1H 9BB
Adamson House, Wilmslow Road, Manchester M20 2YY
North Wales Office
Ala Road, Pwllheli LL53 5BU
We promise your details are
secure with us.